Pages

Visitors Map

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Favourite Fashion Bloggers



I discovered these three blogs a bit late, but from the moment I did, I've become addicted. Chiara Ferragni's The Blonde Salad, Kristina Bazan's Kayture and Andy Torres's Style Scrapbook are my new favourite fashion blogs. All three girls are beautiful and have impeccable taste, unlike many other wealthy fashion bloggers who use their blogs to flaunt their wealth and make unnecessary statements. These girls are down to earth, real people. Chiara and Andy made a name for themselves through their blogs while Kristina is a successful model, and she is only 17.

Here are some looks from all three bloggers to show you just why I love their style and blogs so much.

The Blonde Salad



Kayture



Style Scrapbook

Style Scrapbook


 I think Chiara, who is my personal favourite because of her chilled vibe, is making the biggest name for herself. She has her own shoe collection named after herself. 
And here it is:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.celebritystyleup.com/girls-fancy-fashion-dress-for-events/

Unknown said...

Fahion style

latest technology news updates said...

Fashion style

latest technology news updates said...

Fashion style

Post a Comment